Sunday, October 7, 2012

I am here

Grand Canyon
       Times flies, I have been in America for 9 months. During this period, I met many challenges that I never had met in China. Absolutely, I became more mature, when I saw my classmates who are younger 6 years old, I rememeberd the time when I entered into the University and I missed those days that brought friendship, joy and happiness. But times never fall back, I told myself  to look forword.
       I did my best to improve my English. In this period,  the ELC teachers gave me a big favor, although  there will be a long way to go for my English. Perhaps I  will leave the America  lately, but almost one year life in America is a perfect experience for me, and I strongly believe I will get my rewards that I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment