Friday, November 9, 2012

Should The Chinese Government Break Off The Shackle

       For this project I studied two reasons that chinese
government should open up social media.

       This is an important issue that many Chinese
people concerned. More and more people are thirsty for having a free and open environment.

       This project presents my findings and hopefully acts as a guide for you to learn more about this topic. First, here is my video. I made my outlines and summaries about my topic. I have also provided some vocabulary words, which help us to understand this essay. Here I provide my summaries on two readings I’ve done on this topic. Finally, this is my formal argument where I detail my issues.

       I hope you enjoy learning about this topic because I sure have.. Please feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think – either about your reaction to my project or to engage an idea you found interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment